Saturday, May 07, 2005

Waiting in line....

'Till your timeTicking clockEveryone stop

Everyone's saying different things to meDifferent things to meEveryone's saying different things to me

Different things to me

Woooohh

Do you believeIn what you see There doesn't seem to be anybody else who agrees with me

Do you believeIn what you see?

Motionless wheel...Nothing is real

Wasting my time In the waiting line

Do you believe in What you see

Nine to fiveLiving

lies Everyday

Stealing time

Everyone's taking everything they can

Everything they canEveryone's taking everything they can

Everything they canWoooohh

Do you believeIn what you feelIt doesn't seem to be anybody else who agrees with me

Do you believeIn what you see

Motionless wheelNothing is real

Wasting my timeIn the waiting line

Do you believeIn what you see

Ah and I'll shout and I'll screamBut I'd rather not have seenAnd

I'll hide away for another dayDo you believeIn what you seeMotionless wheel

Nothing is real

Wasting my timeIn the waiting line

Do you believeIn what you seeEveryone's saying different things to meDifferent things to meDifferent things to meDifferent things to meDifferent things to meEveryone's taking everything they canEverything they can

ZERO 7-WAITING LINE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hits